Bridge Legal & HR Solutions is a unique boutique firm where we “Bridge” together the needs of small and medium-sized businesses by offering the services of Employment Law, HR Consulting, Immigration Law, and Workplace Investigations. We take pride in developing client relationships by providing a timely, professional, and customized approach to our clients.
If you are an experienced, driven, and highly enthusiastic employment lawyer looking to work with a firm where collaboration is supported and a work-life balance is encouraged, Bridge Legal & HR Solutions may be the firm for you.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive to grow a business.
- 10 plus years’ experience in management-side employment law;
- Solid understanding of applicable provincial and federal laws including but not limited to the Ontario Labour Relations Act, Employment Standards Act, Canada Labour Code, and Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Experience in employment litigation and dispute resolution;
- Experience drafting and implementing various workplace policies and procedures;
- Experience drafting and reviewing a wide range of agreements, including employment agreements and severance agreements;
- Administrative tribunals;
- Workplace investigations (an asset but not mandatory);
- Ability to work independently;
- Portable book is a definite asset;
- MUST be a member in good standing with the LSO.
- Develop a client base;
- Manage and maintain client files in a professional manner;
- Mentor junior lawyers as needed;
- Create blog postings;
- Develop and execute seminars/training for clients/potential clients.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible work
- Ability to work remotely
- No pressure for billable hours
- Fun, professional, but personable team
To be considered, you must be very client orientated with a professional attitude, highly organized, independent, have a strong attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
A good fit is someone who is enthusiastic and driven to succeed and who can work independently within a close-knit, team environment. We appreciate employees who take direction but are also not afraid to voice their opinion and are congenial and personable.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for growth and managing their own business without starting up their own law firm and have fun while doing it. Our work culture embraces flexibility with a work-life balance and working remotely.